A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fehmida Chipty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fehmida Chipty is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chipty
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chipty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fehmida Chipty, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chipty graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Chipty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fehmida Abbas Chipty MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fehmida A. Chipty practice?
- Dr. Fehmida Chipty has 1 office location.
Dr. Fehmida Chipty practices Gastroenterology near Medford, MA.
See Medford Gastroenterologists.