A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fei-Ling Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Yeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fei-Ling Yeh DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fei-Ling Yeh practice?
- Dr. Fei-Ling Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Fei-Ling Yeh practices Psychiatry near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Psychiatrists.