A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fei-Sen Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fei-Sen Yung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Yung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fei-Sen Sen Yung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fei-Sen S. Yung practice?
- Dr. Fei-Sen Yung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fei-Sen Yung practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Canyon Country Primary Care Doctors and Canyon Country General Practitioners.