A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fei-Sen Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fei-Sen Yung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Yung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fei-Sen Sen Yung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fei-Sen S. Yung practice?
- Dr. Fei-Sen Yung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fei-Sen Yung practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canyon Country, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians and Mission Hills General Practitioners.