A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fei-Shiuann Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fei-Shiuann Yang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fei-Shiuann Yang, MD, MDCM is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Yang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fei-Shiuann Clarissa Yang MD and MDCM is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fei-Shiuann C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Fei-Shiuann Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fei-Shiuann Yang practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.