inactive

Fei-Tung T Leu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 23rd, 2010
children
Best childrens doctor in the area.We have been taking our children tohim for the last 20 years.

October 29th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have known Dr. Leu since I was an infant and now I am a 31 year oldmother of 2 daughters who have been seing him since they were infants. I myself always liked going to see Dr. Leu when I was a child. My children love Dr. Leu! They think its really neat that I once was one of his patients. He is very kind, explains everything very throughly and knows medicine and children like no other.I would(and have) recommended him to all of my friends.

March 23rd, 2009
He is an amazing doctor and so kind I would recommend him to everyone

March 21st, 2009
Great, very kid friendly and adult freindly. Couldn't asked for a better pediatricain
Dr. Leu was very compassionate and spends a lot of time explaining things to us. He eased a lot of our concerns and worries. We couldn't have asked for anyone better than him. You can't go wrong with him. You know he is in medicine because he really cares about kids and people.