Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fei-Lien Liong
Dr. Fei-Lien Liong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Liong is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Maimonides Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Liong has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Fei-Lien Liong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fei-Lien Liong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.