Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fei Lu
Dr. Fei Lu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Browns Mills, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Lu is affiliated with Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Maimonides Medical Center and Fairview Southdale Hospital. Dr. Lu has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fei Lu has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Fei Lu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Browns Mills, NJ.
Dr. Inga Robbins
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Browns Mills, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Aliya Browne
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Browns Mills, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. Muhammad Abdel-Migeed
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Browns Mills, NJ 0 mi38