A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fei Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fei Lu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fei Lu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fei Lu practice?
- Dr. Fei Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Fei Lu practices Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.