Dr. Feiteng Su Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Feiteng Su?

October 16th, 2014

People beware of this Quack! !!

This was by far the worst experience I have ever encountered with any medical professional he was rude disrespectful had not even bothered to read my chart or even listen to anything I had to say after being asked a series of questions to discern whether you are bipolar that I answered no to all questions this man was quick to diagnose me as bipolar after I questioned him on how it was impossible for any Dr to diagnose someone with bipolar disorder without even reading the chart and how clearly I had answered no to any of the questions that were asked of me he became defensive even more rude and disrespectful my visit was less than 15 min it took him 5 min to go and find my chart after I asked had he even read it which clearly he had not he opened the chart read the first page which was demographics and closed it so from a demographics sheet of paper that only has your name and insurance information and asking me questions that were only related to bipolar disorder he discerned that it was a valid diagnosis he refused to even read my chart. I would never recommend this individual to anyone clearly he's only interested in getting paid from insurance companies my total appointment lasted 15 minutes 5 of which were used to find the chart as well as at least 5 more minutes were spent on me pointing out that he clearly is incompetent I have worked as a paramedic for 17 years I've worked in mental hospitals and never in all those years have I ever come across an individual like this person not even working at the county psychiatric facilities where patient over load is frequent have I ever seen a psychiatrist act in this manner I left disgusted with this individual. Clearly another reason why health care workers are given a bad rap. To bad there wasn't a negative star choice to rate this individual 5 negative starts

January 20th, 2009

One of the worst...

Feiteng Su is mesmerized by pharmaceutical lucre. The patient's complete subjugation is expected, and manipulated by this compliant kapo. Death, and other discomforts of the flesh, are at his command. Legally.

October 16th, 2017