Learn more about Dr. Felasfa Wodajo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felasfa Wodajo, Orthopaedic Oncologist (Musculoskeletal Tumor Surgeon) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wodajo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wodajo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felasfa Wodajo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodajo graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wodajo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felasfa Mulugeta Wodajo MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Felasfa M. Wodajo practice?
- Dr. Felasfa Wodajo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felasfa Wodajo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Arlington Surgeons and Arlington Oncologists.