A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felcar Morada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morada graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Morada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felcar Phil Morada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felcar P. Morada practice?
- Dr. Felcar Morada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felcar Morada practices Family Medicine near Tujunga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Tujunga Primary Care Doctors.