A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felecia Froe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felecia Froe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felecia Froe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Froe graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Froe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felecia Dreysett Froe MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Felecia D. Froe practice?
- Dr. Felecia Froe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felecia Froe practices Urology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Manteca, CA.
See Aiea Urologists.