A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felice Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felice Baron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felice Baron, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Baron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felice Baron MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felice Baron practice?
- Dr. Felice Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Felice Baron practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.