Dr. Felice Colliton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Felice Colliton?

Bad bedside manner; cold and distant

Posted on November 20th, 2017

20+ years ago, I had a 38 stillborn (cord accident) baby while under the care of Dr. Colliton. She was fine clinically -- but her bedside manner was so cold!! When she told me my baby was dead (per the ultrasound) then she put me in her office for over an hour alone until they located my husband and had him come to the office. Yes, life does go on - but the psychological impact of her actions took years for me to overcome. BTW she didn't deliver my baby, her amazingly warm partner did....if it wasn't for him, my husband and I would never had gone on to have 4 more children! I hope she never does that again to another woman with a major diagnosis!

mother of 5

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Felice Colliton is one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever me! Had a still born at 38 weeks (cord accident in utero) 23 years ago - she was cold and very uncaring! All of her partners at the time knew of her issues - I went on to have 2 more children with the group. Her partners made sure I did not have to deal with her! She damaged me psychologically - not physically - would 't subject anyone to her coldness!

Wonderful Experience!

Posted on July 18th, 2017

There is a reason Dr. Colliton is considered a Top Doc in CT. Dr. Colliton is a highly skilled and talented surgeon. My recent experience was nothing less than remarkable and I am now enjoying my quality of life again.

Caring, attentive and understanding

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Cannot find a better Dr.

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I absolutely love this doctor! I have been going to her for years! She is polite , gentle , caring and compassionate. Always keeps you informed and has an excellent bedside manner! Very knowledgeable and sweet! Highly recommend her!

Betty B.

Posted on February 26th, 2011

When my OBGYN retired, I emailed over 60 women that I knew and asked if they could recommend a good doctor. Dr. Colliton received the most recommendations. I went to Dr. Colliton for several years until I moved out of state. She was thorough, and always took time to talk and explain anything I didn't understand. I never felt that she was rushing my appointment so she could rush off to another patient. The office staff is curteous and friendly.

Posted on November 12th, 2017