A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felice Gersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felice Gersh, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gersh
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gersh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felice Gersh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Mood Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gersh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felice L Gersh MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felice L. Gersh practice?
- Dr. Felice Gersh has 1 office location.
Dr. Felice Gersh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Irvine Internists.