Dr. Felice Gersh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

January 2nd, 2016
Don't waste time or your money...Dr gersh will rip you off.

December 27th, 2015
Whete do I start??? Coniving..self centered...cares about herself, not you!!

December 6th, 2015
Big mistake, waste of my money. Poor doctor, she only does things to benefit herself..beware

November 28th, 2015
Poor excuse...for a MD...dont go here.

October 29th, 2015
Horrible doctor

January 30th, 2015
RUN!!!!!
First time patient and she made me WAIT>>>WAIT>>WAIT...I was so ticked off...you don't take advantage of me...I was referred from another one of your patients Dr gersh and shes not coming back either...we can see through you! RIP OFF DOCTOR!!!!!!! you have a air about you that STINKS

January 21st, 2015
horrible
Ive gone to this doctor many times, only to realize, she doesn't care about you as a patient...shes exstremly disorganized,,,brain scattered...as long as you can dish out hundreds of dollars for worthless supplements...shes good to go! also ive seen her dishonesty,,,and narcistic personality...she makes me want to puke....stay away....

November 18th, 2014
Careless Practioner
I came to Dr. Gersh willing to pay out of pocket for her expertise.Her credentials are impressive and I needed someone I could trust to evaluate and direct my health. Dr Gersh sold me a boatload of supplements based on fears she created. I followed her program to the letter. Three months into her program I began losing my hair. As I dug deep to learn about her supplements I found that she had depleted me of biotin which is necessary for hair growth and she had overlooked a Zinc deficiency. She overlooked these known deficiencies that are harmful but sold me hundreds of $$ of herbs etc. that caused me more problems than I had to begin with. Very sloppy medicine and to think I paid out of pocket for her expertise!!! Stay away. Nurses are afraid to question her, they sell you products they can not explain and she does not explain things when questioned.

August 29th, 2014
self asorbed
Rude, makes you wait too long, rips you off for her benefit..never again...you reap what you sow..

August 9th, 2014
Mixed Feelings
I always make an appointment with Dr. Gersh for my yearly exam because I appreciate her knowledge and thoroughness, however, this year I am somewhat disappointed. I did have to wait over an hour. I feel that many tests were ordered without explaining the extensive costs which I ended up paying for up front. I would appreciate her knowledge and thoroughness more if she were also concerned about my costs. I also agree with too many frequent visits. I had to come back an extra visit because one of the tests hadn't come in on time. I appreciate her breadth of knowledge but I would like more discussion about my own treatment instead of only her opinion.

March 8th, 2014
Never again
Rude, unprofessional, only wants money for her stock pile of supplements. ..extremely unorganized. And makes you wait for up to an hour...not realizing or caring that your time is important just as hers is..nothing special at all about her or her office!

October 10th, 2013
she sucks
Shes rude!!!, treats her staff horrible , makes the patients wait like hours!she has a crummy attitude , a real debi downer,,,and everyone seems stressed to the max...the doctors seem real unhappy, don't go...she just wants u to buy supplements and order unessasry tests!!!!!