A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felice Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felice Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felice Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felice H Howard MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Felice H. Howard practice?
- Dr. Felice Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Felice Howard practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Internists and Fredericksburg Pediatricians.