A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felice Lepar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felice Lepar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lepar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felice Lepar, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Geriatrics Oncology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lepar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felice H Lepar MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Felice H. Lepar practice?
- Dr. Felice Lepar has 1 office location.
Dr. Felice Lepar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists, Willow Grove Hematologists, Willow Grove Geriatric Doctors, and Willow Grove Oncologists.