Felice Levine MD Patient Reviews

February 11th, 2011
Has a poor attitude
Dr.Levine is condescending and cold hearted.

January 22nd, 2011
Caring and good at overseeing total care
Dr Levine has a diverse and up to date practice. She cares about all aspects of patient care. She gets interacts well with family members and I have never felt so cared for by a dr.

October 20th, 2010
I feel that Dr. Levine is an exceptional physician that truly cares about her patients.

June 20th, 2010
very cold, has never addressed me by name!!!!
Dr Levine spends the very minimum am't of time with me...I don't think she reviews my chart until she's in the room with me...takes B.P., blood, asks me how I feel and then, it's good bye til the staff makes the next app't. The three times I actually needed her she was too busy (I was told to go to an "emergency clinic") or was not in the office, even though the phone message stated that office hours were in effect. I was finally given an ap't with another MD in the practice, who was quite thorough and took care of the problem. She is a Board Certified Geriantologist, but is more interestged in cosmetic applications (Botox, etc)...or perhaps I am just too healthy to hold her intereest!

June 8th, 2010
I'm surprised at the high ratings others have provided. I found Dr. Levine efficient but somewhat impersonal. Her office staff were rather cold and correct rather than pleasant for the most part. When I called to express dismay at how my wife, also a patient, was treated, I was quickly sent a letter telling me to go elsewhere.

September 12th, 2009
A Doctor who cares
It has been 20 plus years since I was with a doctor that actual cared with a staff that made you feel welcomed and you felt happy to be there. Dr Levine and her staff has gone beyond then any doctor I have been with in some time and I actual enjoy each appointment.