Dr. Felice Moody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felice Moody?

January 24th, 2017

Lift and Implants

Dr. Moody was very honest with me about the results of this type of surgery. I had one picture in mind and it was not realistic to my situation. She took a lot of time to educated me on the procedure and the unforeseen results. I would highly recommend her. She is a perfectionist to say the least. I am very pleased with the results. Her office staff is wonderful. Dr. Moody and her staff called to check on me even on Thanksgiving Day.

February 10th, 2016

I love Dr. Moody! She performed a breast reduction on me. The procedure went well and she was very attentive to my individual needs. I love that she is a woman plastic surgeon because she takes great care in making sure her patients are comfortable, well-informed, and treats her practice like artwork. I'm very pleased with my results and would highly recommend her to others.

January 11th, 2016

Excellent Care!!!!!

I love this woman and her staff. Dr. Moody performed a breast reduction on me. I went from a 36 DD to a 34 C and the scars I can hardly see and I am only 5 weeks post op. She is very professional and caring. Her office staff are professional as well and accurate in all that they do. This office also has an account with follow my health and you are able to assess everything from all of your visits. I recommend her to all of my family, friends, coworkers and to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon.

December 17th, 2015

The Best In The Area!

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! I love Dr. Moody. I love each and every one of her staff members. I love their professionalism, their knowledge of their field and their personal touch with every individual.

December 16th, 2015

Dr. Moody and her team were outstanding. I felt well informed and well taken care of both before and after my surgery.

October 7th, 2015

Dr. Moody gets an A+ from me!

I was extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Moody and her staff both before and after my procedure. Dr. Moody is very attentive and you can tell she really cares about her patients. I also could not have asked for better results. I would not hesitate to use her again if ever needed for myself or my family.

August 15th, 2013

An Artist!

This woman is an artist! I'm 62 yr old woman, who has always had overly large breasts. I had gained up to 260 lbs & lost almost 100 lbs. She not only reduced my breasts, she made them look perkier than they had ever been in my life, they were to huge to be perky when I was 10 yrs old! I didn't expect to look half this good after, I'm also white with very thin & fair skin, I'm sure I wasn't the easiest surgery she has done. After one week my wounds are healed and scars seem to be fading already!

June 11th, 2013

A Beautiful Transformation

I am 37 and suffered with neck and shoulder pain for years, until I decided to undergo breast augmentation under Dr. Felice Moody’s care. I was extremely nervous and skeptical about having the surgery at first but Dr. Felice Moody is amazing! She has a fundamental staff who have provided the upmost in patient care and customer service. They are friendly, caring and will walk you through the entire process. I must say, Dr. Moody did the impossible! Artistically she transformed my breasts, by taking them from a 32 FFF to a 32 C. The results were astonishingly beautiful. Prior to my surgery, I would sweat heavily between my breasts, which created an unpleasant odor and it was embarrassing. All of that is gone now! I am now able to wear beautiful clothes that I wasn’t able to wear before. I have also lost 20lbs, can exercise freely and feel fantastic! I am confident and do not have the neck and back pain from before. Family and friends have been blown away by how amazing I look and how much confidence I have now. It took me a while to readjust to my new transformation, but now that I have, watch out world, here I come!!! ~God Bless you Dr. Moody!!!

January 21st, 2013

Happy Patient

I saw Dr. Moody for breast reduction surgery. She made sure I understood everything about the procedure and patiently answered all of my questions. Her staff is kind, courteous and helpful. The day of my surgery I was treated as though I were the only patient in the hospital. Everyone was so kind. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moody and the entire AnMed staff!

August 12th, 2012

Breast Augmentation

I had always said if I ever got in a position where I could have this done, I definitely would. My husband had gone to Dr, Moody for surgery and was very impressed with her, so he said if I was going to have this done, he wished I would use her. I loved her personality and professionalism from the very first visit. She explained everything thoroughly and told me what to expect as far as the surgery itself and the results afterwards. It is one of the best things I have ever done. I feel like my body is more proportioned. I have just returned to her to see if she would be willing to do Labiaplasty surgery for me because I didn't trust or feel comfortable with someone else doing it. She said she had never done this type surgery before but if I trusted her to do it, she would. She did a wonderful job again and I could not be more pleased with the way it went and the results. Also everywhere I went within the hospital everyone told me she is a perfectionist and that she was the Best. Believe me if you want something done and done right, Dr Moody is the one to choose.

September 18th, 2011

Warning!

Do not use Dr. Moody

August 11th, 2011

Excellent physican

After going to several physicians and having several scar revisions, Dr. Moody was the only physician who was able to correct my problems.