Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felicia Axelrod
Dr. Felicia Axelrod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Axelrod is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Felicia Axelrod has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Felicia Axelrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Elena Wachtel
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Lisa Park
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Raphael David
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi60