A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Axelrod is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Axelrod, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Familial Dysautonomia
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Axelrod has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia B Axelrod MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Felicia B. Axelrod practice?
- Dr. Felicia Axelrod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Axelrod practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.