Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felicia Bentley
Dr. Felicia Bentley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Alton, IL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bentley is affiliated with St Anthony's Medical Center, Alton Memorial Hospital and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. Dr. Bentley has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Felicia Bentley has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Felicia Bentley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. James Hinrichs
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi42
Dr. Suresh Mathew
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi25
Dr. Nisarg Desai
Internal Medicine, Residency
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi5