A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Carr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Carr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felicia Carr practice?
- Dr. Felicia Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Carr practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Primary Care Doctors.