Learn more about Dr. Felicia Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Carr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Carr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felicia Carr practice?
- Dr. Felicia Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Carr practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.