A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Ivascu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Ivascu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Ivascu, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivascu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ivascu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Aurelia Ivascu MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Felicia A. Ivascu practice?
- Dr. Felicia Ivascu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Ivascu practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.