Learn more about Dr. Felicia Ivascu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Ivascu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivascu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivascu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Ivascu, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivascu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ivascu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Ivascu MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Felicia Ivascu practice?
- Dr. Felicia Ivascu has 1 office location.
Dr. Felicia Ivascu practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.