A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Lynette Johnson MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Felicia L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Felicia Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Johnson practices Otolaryngology near Springdale, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Springdale Otolaryngologists.