Learn more about Dr. Felicia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Benton County
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felicia L. Johnson practice?
Dr. Felicia Johnson practices Family Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Otology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR and Bentonville, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians, Little Rock Ophthalmologists, Little Rock Otolaryngologists, and Little Rock Surgeons.