Dr. Felicia Rhaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felicia Rhaney?

October 19th, 2016

exselente

May 10th, 2016

i reccomend her to everyone i meet. as for weman

December 7th, 2015

I liked her a lot. She inspired confidence in me about her abilities.

March 15th, 2015

She is AMAZING!!! She made me feel that my HEALTH was her priority! If you are in search of a new GYN ... she is wonderful and TRULY cares about improving your health ... LIFE!

May 6th, 2014

Registered Nurse

Dr. Rhaney became very rude when I complained that I had been calling for a month for a follow up concerning a procedure. Not only was she rude she complained she was overwhelmed and gave the phone to someone else while we were talking. I was totally shocked because I wasnt angry i just thought she might be interested that the staff kept forgetting to schedule me.

August 31st, 2012

Wrong Advice

She does not give full advice of the procedure she performed on me. When I asked of complication, she said none , while she was aware of serious complications. I am talking about vaginal mesh implant. Iasked to do my surgery without mesh but she insisted that was not an option and after two years I gave in to her advice.

May 1st, 2012

Dr. Rhaney, is a very good doctor. She explains everything that's going on with your body. She asks do you have any questions for her and she takes her time and break it down to you about what is going on. She makes you feel comfortable.

February 27th, 2010

A great experience

My problem was embarrassing for me but Dr Rhaney from the very beginning made me feel so at ease. She treated me like I was her only patient. She has the best bedside manor. All the nurses were so kind. I had surgery and it was the easiest surgery I have ever had. NO pain at all. I was sorry I did not have to go back. Dr Rhaney is awesome.

January 28th, 2010

The epitomy of professionalism with caring

I would recommend Dr. Rhaney to anyone seeking gynecological and or urogynocological counsel or diagnostics. In two months, with tests performed in a very timely manner and taking a complete history, Dr. Rhaney diagnosed and did surgery that completely treated my problem. Quite amazing for me as a (now former) PCP had treated me as if my symptoms were all in my head and that they didn't have time to investigate what was going on.Dr. Rhaney and her staff have a wonderful way of validating their patients concerns. My rating is an A+++!

February 1st, 2009

Excellent In A Pinch

I found Dr Rhaney through the yellow pages, in need of a doctor due to an emergency. They called me back w/i ten minutes, gave me an appointment as well as instructions should I need to go to the emergency room prior to getting to the doctors office. I have seen Dr Rhaney and her team couple of times in less than six weeks -- with a few more appointments to go -- due to the what was uncovered.I cannot say enough wonderful things about not only Dr Rhaney and her team. She does not hold back any punches. Her delivery is kind, considerate and never rushed. She spends as much time as needed with her patients to be sure YOU are educated before returning to your vehicle.During my last visit I broke down and cried. She stopped everything, came around and gave me such a big wonderful hug. Even after regaining my 'senses' and setting up my additional appointments another member of her team came to offer her arms in moral support.It is so nice to have a doctor who offers superior knowledge, service, and still delivers genuine kindness and empathy.

March 7th, 2017