A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Sapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Sapp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapp graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sapp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Sapp MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felicia Sapp practice?
- Dr. Felicia Sapp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Sapp practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Oakland Hospitalists and Oakland Internists.