A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Snead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Snead is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Snead, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Snead graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Snead has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia E Snead MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Felicia E. Snead practice?
- Dr. Felicia Snead has 7 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Snead practices Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fernandina Beach, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.