Dr. Felicia Tillman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2012
Love the Doctor, Hate the Practice
Dr Tillman has been my doctor for almost 10 years. I think she is an excellent doctor. Great bedside manner and highly skilled. I think her office is poorly run though. On two separate occasions, I have waited over an hour in the exam room with no one coming in to update me or to see if I need to reschedule. I had to dress and leave the room to go out and ask what was going on. I was treated with indifference and told the doctor was in either delivery or surgery. That is fine and I understand, but why wouldn't someone come tell me that OR bring me back to the exam room??? If this hadn't happen so many times, I would definitely stay with the practice, but I am leaving. I feel like my time is not valued there at all by the nurses or office staff. There is no reason why a patient should sit in an exam room more than 15 minutes without some sort of update even if it is "We are still waiting, are you ok? do you need anything? do you need to reschedule?" The office staff was indifferent and treated my comment like I was being unreasonable. Again, I'll asked for was to be informed and have my time considered. I was in the exam room was for 75 minutes before I walked out.

January 3rd, 2012
The BEST!
Dr. Tillman is the most caring and compassionate doctor I've even known. She is personable, professional, and just plain wonderful. She helped me through all 3 of my pregnancies, and I would recommend her (and have!) to anyone. She is a class act!

October 21st, 2010
Excellent doctor times 3!!!
I just have to say how wonderful Dr. Tillman is. She always has a smile on her face and is caring and compassionate. She has been my OB/GYN for over 11 years and delivered all 3 of my children.I would recommend her to everyone!!!

August 1st, 2010
4 Stars is not enough to rate Dr. Tillman she needs 10 Stars
Love...Love...Love Dr. TillmanI have been going to Dr. Tillman almost 11 years. She is very caring and takes time for each of her patients. I have two children while being her patient. During my second pregnancy I had complications and Dr. Tillman was very knowledgeable and always took time to listen to my concerns. Dr. Tillman was alwasy there to reassure me that everything would be just fine. After six months of bed rest in and out of the hospital. She delivered me a healthy baby boy. She's truly an angel. I highly recommend her to anyone.

May 25th, 2010
The best in town~
I had an awesome experience even though it was the saddest time of my life. I can't believe how awesome she is! I would reccomend her to everyone~~

October 12th, 2009
A Wonderful and Caring Doctor
I have been going to see Dr. Felicia Tillman for a number of years. She has always been very caring, helpful and friendly. Dr. Tillman will always be my doctor of choice.

March 29th, 2017