A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Wagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Wagman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Wagman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Ann Wagman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Felicia A. Wagman practice?
- Dr. Felicia Wagman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Wagman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.