Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Great dr if you have all day to wait show details Great dr if you have all day to wait
Jan 18th, 2012

I like Dr Wagman very much. She makes me feel very comfortable and seems to be a very knowledgable dr. Her nurse is great too. However, in teh past 5 years I have never waited less than 40 minutes. Hate to switch since I like her but it is crazy how long you have to wait.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Oct 8th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Wagman. She is very professional and friendly. She explains things very well and listens to your input and questions.

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
Mar 31st, 2010

Dr.wagman delivered my baby and thanks to her medical knowledge my emergency c-section was smooth. She has followed up with me every step of the way. Her staff is wonderful as well. Like any doctor on a busy day sometimes there is a wait, but well worth it when you get to be treated by a smart caring doctor.

by Looking For Dr. Wagman on Jan 8th, 2010

She is my old doctor and the only reason, I stopped going is because of location. I leave way acroos town, but because her bedside manner was so sweet, I plan to find her and go back.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Nov 19th, 2009

The whole staff was kind, caring, and informative. The office is comforting and a cheerful place in spite of being a doctor's office. Highly recommend her.