Obstetricians & Gynecologists

8160 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 214
Dallas, TX 75231
214-696-9773
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great dr if you have all day to wait  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I like Dr Wagman very much. She makes me feel very comfortable and seems to be a very knowledgable dr. Her nurse is great too. However, in teh past 5 years I have never waited less than 40 minutes. Hate to switch since I like her but it is crazy how long you have to wait.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Wagman. She is very professional and friendly. She explains things very well and listens to your input and questions.

|  AWESOME DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

Dr.wagman delivered my baby and thanks to her medical knowledge my emergency c-section was smooth. She has followed up with me every step of the way. Her staff is wonderful as well. Like any doctor on a busy day sometimes there is a wait, but well worth it when you get to be treated by a smart caring doctor.

|  show details
by Looking For Dr. Wagman on Jan 8th, 2010

She is my old doctor and the only reason, I stopped going is because of location. I leave way acroos town, but because her bedside manner was so sweet, I plan to find her and go back.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

The whole staff was kind, caring, and informative. The office is comforting and a cheerful place in spite of being a doctor's office. Highly recommend her.