A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Wilson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Infirmary West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Little Wilson MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Felicia L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Felicia Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Wilson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Oncologists.