A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Infirmary West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans