A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felicia Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felicia Wilson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicia Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Infirmary West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicia Little Wilson MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Felicia L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Felicia Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felicia Wilson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Pediatric Specialists.