A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feliciano Leviste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leviste
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leviste Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feliciano Leviste, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leviste graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Leviste has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feliciano Borbon Leviste MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Feliciano B. Leviste practice?
- Dr. Feliciano Leviste has 1 office location.
Dr. Feliciano Leviste practices Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.