A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feliciano Leviste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feliciano Leviste, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leviste graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Leviste has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feliciano Borbon Leviste MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Feliciano B. Leviste practice?
- Dr. Feliciano Leviste has 2 office locations.
Dr. Feliciano Leviste practices Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.