Learn more about Dr. Felicien Steichen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steichen
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Steichen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicien Steichen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Heart Injuries
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Steichen graduated from Universite De Lausanne. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steichen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felicien Marie Steichen MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felicien M. Steichen practice?
- Dr. Felicien Steichen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felicien Steichen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See White Plains Surgeons.