Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Felicien Steichen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felicien Steichen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Heart Injuries
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Steichen graduated from Universite De Lausanne. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steichen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Felicien M. Steichen practice?
Dr. Felicien Steichen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See White Plains Surgeons.