Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felicitas Gatchalian
Dr. Felicitas Gatchalian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vincennes, IN, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Cape Girardeau, MO (and 3 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gatchalian is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville. She speaks English.
Dr. Felicitas Gatchalian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Felicitas Gatchalian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vincennes, IN.
Dr. James Goszkowski
Vincennes, IN 0 mi30
Dr. Harold Hebard III
Vincennes, IN 0 mi35
Dr. Renee Bartlett
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Vincennes, IN 0 mi26