inactive

Felicitas Z Gatchalian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 4 reviews

February 11th, 2015
Dr. G. Has been my dr. For close to 25 yrs. you could not ask for anyone better.

July 29th, 2013
Patient
Horrible bedside manner... Nurse never answers the phone and you always have to leave message. Uncomfortable asking questions, b/c the doctor always has a insensitive response... Lab work I always have call for results... Dr. G is always on vacation or out of town... Ask for chest x-ray told me o didn't needed which I suffered for months... Not the doctor for me, I will be changing!

November 30th, 2011
Horrible nurse practitioner, no follow-up

October 6th, 2011
excellent provider
I have been with Dr. Gatchalian for at least 20+ years. She is right on with any diagnosis, and really hears, me , as a patient

September 24th, 2010
Our experience:
Several family members and I have had her for 20+ years. She is intelligent, humble and personable, open to alternative medicine, is happy to discuss any concerns and does so intelligently. Unlike many Doctors she has common sense and seems to keep up with the latest trends in medicine, both alternative and mainstream. She genuinely cares about her patients and makes herself accessible after hours. She is truly a professional.