Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felicitas Livaudais
Dr. Felicitas Livaudais, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kihei, HI, with another office in Wailuku, HI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Livaudais is affiliated with Kula Hospital. Dr. Livaudais has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Felicitas Livaudais has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Felicitas Livaudais is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kihei, HI.
Dr. Kenneth Kepler
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kihei, HI 0.35 mi13
Dr. Michael Shea
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Critical Care Medicine
Kihei, HI 1.65 mi19
Dr. Rinku Uberoi
Wailuku, HI 9.12 mi11