Dr. Felicity Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felicity Warren?

May 12th, 2016

Professional and personable staff and doctor

Very professional and personable staff and doctor. Very pleased with the experience.

March 28th, 2016

De warren is so caring -- really cares about her patients

February 16th, 2016

dissatisfied

The un-professional behavior of this office is ridiculous. I would not recommend going to Dr. Warner unless you have a lot of patience. They cannot seem to take simple messages. I have been trying since Dec. to get approval of an antibiotic for my daughter. The pharmacy has tried and so have I and they just cant seem to get it together. To many dermatologist in this area that are good and professional.

November 19th, 2015

Incompetent staff !! Not professional

August 11th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Warren for over 10 years. I was diagnosed with squamous cell skin cancer and she helps me to take good care of my skin. I have see 2 other dermatologist and she does the most thorough evaluation. I highly recommend Dr. Warren

April 20th, 2015

Best Dermatologist in Acworth!

I love Dr. Warren. Her and her staff are amazing!

April 9th, 2015

Dr Warren

Family Dermatology was an absolute nightmare, BUT Dr Warren was fantastic. I was so happy when she left that debacle. I will continue with Dr Warren at her new locations. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very friendly G

March 11th, 2015

Awesome

The best dermatologist I have ever seen.

March 9th, 2015

Such a wonderful doctor & the best staff ever. They helped recognize the issues that have been bothering me for months & she gave a quick solution to help me. She took the time to go over the meds I am currently taking to make sure they would not react with the meds she prescribed me. The staff & Doctor made me feel very comfortable.

April 25th, 2013

No Issues With These Guys

I called on Tuesday, & they were able to schedule me for Thursday morning of the same week. My reception area wait was less than 10 minutes, & my wait in the office was even less. Everyone that I encountered was very helpful, friendly & professional. Dr. Warren seems a little shy or something, but I wouldn't say that her bedside manner is anything less than fine. She answered all of my questions very clearly & explained everything that she was doing. Overall, great experience with these guys.

October 16th, 2012

New Patient?

Not likely. Thank you all for your honesty.

August 15th, 2012

I thought I was the only one who had a bad experience with Family Dermatology. But when I looked at the google reviews, the yellow pages, and other review sites, I realized that my experience was not uncommon. Making an appointment was a little difficult, but actually getting in to see the doctor was more so. I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes and then sat in the office for another 5-10. Dr. Warren didn't spend much time looking at my skin before she was prescribing a medication. Started the medication and had a HORRIBLE reaction to it. I left 3 voicemails over 2 days, looking for advice, and got no call back. I found out later that for some reason, they had tried to call the school where I teach instead of my cell phone. The 4th call, I just choose random options until I found someone. They set up an appointment for the next day after work(this is now 3 days after my reaction, and still no advice). The morning of my appointment, someone from the office called to ask a question about my appointment at 4:10pm. But somehow, when I showed up at 4:10, the doors were locked and the doctors were gone. The receptionist let me in and checked my file.... my appointment had been deleted. She had no explanation; it was like my appointment had never existed even though I had been called about that same morning. She set up an appointment for the *next* day, but I later cancelled that appointment. I will be going to another dermatologist. Personally, I just feel that I can't trust Family Dermatology.