A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feliks Tsatskin is Excellent. Dr. Tsatskin has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feliks Tsatskin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsatskin graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsatskin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsatskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Feliks Tsatskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Feliks Tsatskin practice?
Dr. Feliks Tsatskin practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.