A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Caballero is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Caballero, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Caballero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Andres Caballero MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Felipe A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Felipe Caballero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felipe Caballero practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.