A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Cecena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Cecena is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cecena
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cecena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecena graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Cecena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Antonio Cecena MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Felipe A. Cecena practice?
- Dr. Felipe Cecena has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Cecena practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.