A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Cecena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Cecena is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecena graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Cecena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Antonio Cecena MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Felipe A. Cecena practice?
- Dr. Felipe Cecena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felipe Cecena practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.