A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe L Chu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felipe L. Chu practice?
- Dr. Felipe Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Chu practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.