A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe L Chu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felipe L. Chu practice?
- Dr. Felipe Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Chu practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.