Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felipe Eljaiek
Dr. Felipe Eljaiek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sullivan, MO, with another office in Sullivan, MO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eljaiek is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Hospital - Sullivan, St Johns Mercy Hospital and St. Clare Health Center. Dr. Eljaiek has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Felipe Eljaiek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Felipe Eljaiek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sullivan, MO.
Dr. Musa Modad
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sullivan, MO 0.01 mi40
Dr. Jose Remo
Sullivan, MO 0.01 mi35
Dr. Muhammad Mirza
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sullivan, MO 0.01 mi17