Overall Review

April 2nd, 2016
Dr. Flores and his staff are the best!! His nurses Mel and Lorena went above and beyond to try and help get my husband in for an appointment when he was in pain! My husband ended up having to have surgery performed by Dr. Flores. Dr. Flores took care of my husband's issue, and he is now pain free! Thank you so much Dr. Flores and staff!!!! There are not many doctors offices' that truly care for their patients as you all do.

June 7th, 2014
excellent doctor
been treated by him for more than 10 years. I traveled to Boston and Miami, and I'm very happy with his care. All his staff is very kind and helpful, and his expertice, knoledge, bedside manner, is the best you can get!! Highly recommended!!!

May 31st, 2013
Great Doctor and Staff!!
My first urologist stopped my bladder cancer surgery in the process of removing a tumor because of cardiac concerns. I was referred to Dr. Flores and told he was among the best urologists. He very promptly saw me in his office and set up another surgery that was successful in removing the remaining tumor and started BCG treatments. After approximately 18 months I am cancer free and couldn't be more happy with Dr Flores and his kind, proficient staff. A very warm and caring atmosphere in his office. I highly recommend this Doctor.

August 30th, 2012
Gran medici. Gran persona
En una situaciĆ³n critica , el Dr. flores te da la atenciĆ³n completa tanto como profesional adi como ser humano. Gran Dr. Gran persona!

August 13th, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Flores for a number of years now. I have never encountered a more caring or concerned group of people than Dr Flores and his staff. I have kidney stones and have the utmost confidence in Dr Flores to take care of them for me with Lithotripsy.

July 16th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Flores
He is an extremely knowledgable and experienced urologist. He has also returned my calls after hours. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

June 16th, 2011
very good doc!!!
He has treated me very very well!!!!, he and his staff has been excellent with me!His diagnosis and his treatment are at the top of the top!!!!

May 18th, 2011
Great doctor and staff!
Great bedside manners, made me feel very confortable and at ease. His diagnosis was right on the money and his treatment has taken care of my health issue. The staff is also very polite and the follow up visits very easy to schedule.

January 14th, 2011
Best Dr. I've ever been to!
Very courteous staff. Dr.'s diagnose was right on the money! His advise and and treatment probably saved my father's life!

January 12th, 2011
find a better dr
he spent a total of 5 minutes for 3 office visits including new patient first visit!! not interested in the patient health rather he is interested in more visits and more office tests to milk as much moneu as possible. find another dr it could not be worse than this one.

July 14th, 2010
He saved my life
I had a surgery done by another physician, who did damage to my bladder. For seven day I was peeing into my own body. Thru the grace of God and with the knowledge of Dr. Flores-Sandoval I was saved. This man is an angle, he gave me a second chance on life and for that I and my children will always be greatful.

March 16th, 2010
very good doctor, his staff, everything!!!!very good experience. been treated by him for 8 yearts, and no dissapointment at all!!!