A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Garcia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Garcia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Garcia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Felipe Garcia practice?
- Dr. Felipe Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Garcia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists.