A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Garcia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Garcia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Garcia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Felipe Garcia practice?
- Dr. Felipe Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Garcia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists.