A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Javier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Javier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Javier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Javier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Javier graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Javier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Keokuk Area Hospital
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Coscolluela Javier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Felipe C. Javier practice?
- Dr. Felipe Javier has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Javier practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Allergists and Waterloo Pediatricians.