A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Javier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Javier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Javier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Javier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Javier graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Javier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Keokuk Area Hospital
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Coscolluela Javier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Felipe C. Javier practice?
- Dr. Felipe Javier has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Javier practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Allergists and Waterloo Pediatricians.