Dr. Felipe Navarro MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 8 reviews

July 3rd, 2013
nothing special
not impressed. bedside manner was extremely awkward and made us uncomfortable. would not go back.

March 10th, 2013
Very thorough physician
Dr. Navarro spent a lot of time with me even though I had no insurance at the time of his visit. He reviewed all my medications and made adjustments to make my medication bill much lower. He also diagnosed my problem quickly and fixed it. I am very grateful for his dedication to medicine

March 2nd, 2013
I had seen a few other specialist about my symptoms. Dr Navarro was able to figure it out very quickly. I did it with less testing than the other doctors. I am very grateful for his medical skills. Definitely recommend.

July 12th, 2012
I could see the dollar signs in his eyes
when he was evaluating my mom. Fairly slimey to interact with. Something just made me uncomfortable.

May 31st, 2012
Was able to correctly diagnose my problem and prescribed a medication that has corrected my cardiac problem.

January 4th, 2012
What a joke!!!
Horrible experience. Does this guy know anything about medicine or is he just a bag of hot air?

December 2nd, 2011
full of it
This guy is a joke, seems full of himself. Didn't fix my legs and left me with a huge bill. Would NOT recommend.

February 6th, 2011
Highest Regards in His Profession
Dr. Navarro was an absolute gem. Upon first meeting him, he displayed confidence in the area of my need, his bedside manners were impectable and his medical knowledge put me at immediate rest. I had two procedures with him and each time, he ensured my comfort, my calmness, my understanding of the procedures to take place and most importantly my assurance in trusting his ability to help me. The staff who participated in both procedures was amazing. They could not do enough to ensure my comfort and freedom of any pain or nervousness. Actually, the staff from the 1st day I walked into the office, was friendly, sincere and offered the warmest welcome. I rave to everyone about Dr. N. I've had many doctors in my life, he by far ranks the highest and earned my utmost respect. Professional, honest, to the point, excellent bedside manners, skilled and competent, caring and compassionate, knowledgeable. Superior doctor!