A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Ortiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Orlando Ortiz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felipe O. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Felipe Ortiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felipe Ortiz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL.
See Leesburg Internists, Leesburg Pulmonologists, and Leesburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.