A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Querimit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felipe Querimit, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Querimit graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Querimit has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe A Querimit MD is a male Pathologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Felipe A. Querimit practice?
- Dr. Felipe Querimit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felipe Querimit practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Hackettstown Pathologists.