A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felipe Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felipe Rios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rios has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felipe Rios MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felipe Rios practice?
- Dr. Felipe Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Felipe Rios practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.