Dr. Felipe Sarda MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015
best pedi ever
I have a daughter who was previously diagnosed with pervasive development disorder. She was in the NICU for close to a month after birth which the labor lasted more than 26 hours. He saw her for an emergency visit for what they call hand to mouth virus. Immediately he saw that the diagnosis was wrong. Turns out she has a genetic disorder in chromosome 15 called "Angelman's Syndrome". Home therapy for years. Too many needle sticks to count. He's a wonderful doctor. The wait can be long. But he gives every child the attention and time they need. It's worth an hour. I'd never know what was wrong with her without him.

September 3rd, 2015
rude, very rude
The staff is very rude! The front desk lady is rude to everyone you can't ask a simple question without her being rude and making you feel stupid and unwelcome. All the staff acts like they hate their job. I'm changing my babies Dr because I refuse to deal with these people and be talked to the way they treat their patients!

November 8th, 2012
rude, just rude.
after a hospital stay with my infant son i was assured that we would be able to use dr sarda as our pediatrician. after finally meeting him i'm not impressed and i'm not interested in using him as a pediatrician anyway. we weren't able to use him as a doctor because he simply does not take our insurance. he and the nurses insisted that i use him as a pediatrician and now that i've gone so far as to rely on him for a prescription for a specialty formula that he insisted my son have i can't even get the prescription. the hospital ordered one can for him and sent us home. he didn't check on him before releasing him and said nothing to us. just made his rounds, going to every room but ours, and left. today when i called to see if i could get the prescription, the receptionist was entirely unprofessional and RUDE. well gee lady, i'm sorry i was told wrong. excuse me for living.

October 31st, 2012
rude staff, doctor is never on time, wait time is outrageous!
My experience at dr. Sardas has always left me thinking "I need a new doctor " the woman at the front desk is very rude, and always frowning! Doctor Sarda is late to his office everytime I go! I usually wait atleast 4 hours to see him. He talks about issues unrelated to your sick child. But overall, everyone that works in that office acts like they don't want to be there! Very very disappointed!

October 4th, 2011
Awesome doctor. Worth the wait time.

April 18th, 2016